Don't die please...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm referring to my poor blog which I've ignored for the past weeks. Its time to give it a charge up! However, I'm beginning to doubt my ability in updating it in the future with all that I have to cope with.

First up, Paediatrics is finally coming into its last week. Although it was really hectic and hence my impaired blog-updating, it was good fun because I got to relive my childhood. You get to play cards and sing nursery rhymes. I still don't get Nellie the Elephant and I should really download it seeing that that's the speed with which I've got to do chest compressions in Paed Life support. I did colouring too! That was before my patient went to get her tonsils out so we coloured together and the nurse thought I was my patient's sister! Plus, I found out that I look like a paediatrician but this doesn't mean I want to be one! What is with all these remarks from doctors I keep getting???


Next up is Malaysian Night 08 (Click to watch the trailer). Its going to be our biggest event next year and yours truly is putting on her dancing shoes again. The turnout last year was 300 even though only 200 tickets were available! Its about Hang Li Po, Hang Jebat & Hang Tuah. I'll be in charge of the chinese dance and because I've got to get it done, my plans to go London after Barcelona shall be sacrificed.

Talking about holidays, I have 3 more days and I'll be off but not without work to do because I've got to find out whats the best way to cover the Vatican City in one day. I just found out that most of the paintings in the Sistine chapel and the other galleries do not come with adequate description. Does this mean I need a crash course in Art History? Help anybody?


0 Responses to “Don't die please...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3