Halloween Take 1


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I can't believe I actually got dragged to my very first halloween party hosted none other by the ever popular Esther Cole ;) Anyway, the first guess I got on my costume was "Is it a fortune-teller thing?" Gee people... I believe the correct term is Gypsy? Yes, I went as a gypsy partly...actually entirely because I didn't have to shell out lots of precious pounds to dress up. It was good fun trying to guess who was behind the masks and not so good fun being scared to death by really, really spooky costumes especially one that looked like a dementor...*shudder*. Anyway, these are selected pictures. I will post the rest on Facebook. Now, why am I not sleeping but blogging when I have CIRCUS(will explain some other time) tomorrow???


0 Responses to “Halloween Take 1”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3