E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I actually the survived being awake from 8 am to 8 am! I can't remember being in scrubs for that long a period. After the first 10 hours, they started feeling like my PJs.

Being on the delivery suite is a blur of C-sections interrupted only by occasional, adrenaline-pumping Gynae emergencies that would send me and my SPr sprinting through the 1st and 2nd floor from one OT to the other.

Besides keeping up with the SPr, I had to be careful around nurses who are in a crappy mood and trust me. there's plenty of them around but you can't blame them, they are working in a crappy shift. The computers all around the ward and OT's either have "When Can We Go Home?", "What The $%#@ Are We Still Doing Here" or "Please Get Me Out Of Here!!!" At the end, I only knew how tired my body was when I finally tucked into bed at 8 am after being on my feet for 24 hours.

I repeat the same thing tomorrow from 7 am to 2 pm but in the normal ward so I'm looking forward to some normal births. I shall rely on the same stuff to keep me going ie. McVities and free coffee/tea/yin yong ;)


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3