E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Its been quite a week I must say. Basically, I'm now finally relaxing in my little cosy corner room trying to battle a leaky nose which happened out of the blue. I've been rushing in and out of hospital and I've not really noticed how much the seasons have switched places. Its autumn! The 2 trees outside my window are dressed in golden leaves that are falling one at a time. Absolutely beautiful!

I did my first evening shift at the Gynae ER last night so I was pretty konked out by the time I got home. God has really blessed me with good friends in Liverpool. Richard and Ai Wei picked me up from the Women's hospital so I didn't have to walk home and then we joined the rest of LCGC's student fellowship at McD's by the docks. After all the clerking and examinations and beeping, I charged up my batteries with a FREE burger. How cool is that? Students get free burgers here and you don't have to buy anything!


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3