Remember, remember the 5th of November...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Oh my gosh, if obs and gynae was hardcore, paeds is the hardest core? I was completely fooled by the Mon to Tues schedule, happy at last to get 2 days of a week free but after having one day at Royal Liverpool Children's NHS, I'm utterly convinced that stress is here to stay. This time, all us 3rd years have to adhere to a strict rule. We have got to sign into hospital by 0900 hours and sign out no earlier than 1630/1700 hours. Its not entirely a bad thing with a structured rotation but is it too rigid? Then again, there are the 5th year and Oxford students around competing for attention as well so they probably have no choice but to timetablelize my Mondays to Tuesdays. The amount of lectures are horrendous :( I actually sat through 4 of them today and I've got to sit through 5 tomorrow. AAAAHHHHH!!!

Anyway in regards to my post title, tonight was Bonfire night! I don't know what its significance is but basically its an excuse to do open burning and waste money on fireworks. That was my mindset until I got to Sefton park, a massive, open landscape in the suburbs to witness a 30 minute firework display. It was AWESOME. Loads and loads of people with children and MASSIVE fireworks.(Pics will be up later, need to get them from Alex). That was a nice escape from the brain-frying 8 hours I spent in hospital today. Thank you Lord!


0 Responses to “Remember, remember the 5th of November...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3