Croeso I Gymru


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Two weels ago, I travelled to North Wales, Ewloe to spend a weekend with Corrina and Keith. After being forced to say, "I support Liverpool Football Club", I settled into their lovely home. Wales is something like New Zealand, hills of greeneries dotted with sheep and ruins of ancient castles. The language Cymraeg is still used on signboards and street signs but its one of the dying languages. It sounds very Elvian like in the Lord of the Rings.

Its quite clear I have been underutilizing my Lumix. Hopefully this will change soon! Cheers!


0 Responses to “Croeso I Gymru”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3