Weekly Bits


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Good Bits

1) I cooked for 15 people in Student Fellowship. Dish prepared was my own special fried rice and by special I mean a recipe conjured out of "not having this and running out of that". I used minced beef, onions, eggs, broccoli and carrots. Result was edible by my standards but praise God, everyone really liked it! Hee hee, most had second helpings and whatever left was "tapow"-ed back home.

2) I bought a really nice, thick trenchcoat for 25 pounds! Can't wait to wear it to Empire theatre for CATS tomorrow! (wait, thats 2 good bits actually)

3) CATS at Empire Theatre tomorrow. It is by the original West End Production Company :)

4) Creme Brulee Latte at Starbucks

5) Ward work starting tomorrow. Yay!

Bad Bits

1) Ding and I cried our eyes out while chopping onions. It was the most depressing culinary preparation Jon and Edward has ever seen.

2) I tried frantically to stop this 3-year-old from eating sand in the nursery at the expense of my hair and clothes but apparently, thats what kids in UK do during playtime. Eat sand?!?! I shouldn't have bother since all I accomplished from it was becoming a laughing joke sprinkled with sand all over.

3) The laughing joke with sand all over also picked up the flu bug from nursery.

4) Tsunami of Lectures at the Royal Children's Hospital. I was swept away with nothing to cling on.

5) Weather woes. Its getting colder duh but it will be 0 degrees tom when I get to the hospital! I didn't think we will hit 0 so fast. Oh dear...


0 Responses to “Weekly Bits”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3