One Week Down!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm really really enjoying my rotation at Liverpool Women's Hospital. Today, I finished up at Neonatology which was a pity because you have some degree of attachment to Baby So-and-So. They are so young, some of them literally just a few hours old and yet, are fighting so hard just to make it past the first 24 hours, the first week, the first couple of kilograms. I praise God that they are actually in a place where they get the best of what medicine has to offer them.

I know I'm going non-stop about the hospital but it really is different. An old man actually plays beautiful lilting melodies on a harp in the afternoon in the reception area everyday. I found that he's not hired and he plays because he wants to, because of the person he is. There is a kind of genuineness and raw sincerity which I've come to acknowledge and love. Its not just found in this particular hospital but in the city of Liverpool and its people.


0 Responses to “One Week Down!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3