All Was Well


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I finally got my copy of Harry Potter 7 yesterday and it took me 12 hours to finish cover to cover. I started at 11 am and ended just before 11 pm. I just have to say I feel so relieved now that its over not because it wasn't a good series. Oh no, in fact I think JK Rowling has penned one of the greatest work of fiction in this age.

The feeling was not unlike the time when I completed LOTR. After all this while, chasing after Harry, Ron and Hermione can be tiring. It was really fun and all in the first 4 books and then became increasingly darker and heavier. The last book by far is her most complicated and twisted one of course and I don't blame her because she had soooooo many characters to finish up and make sure their ends were properly tied up.

So yeah, I shall not say more for fear that some of you who have not read will stupefy me. Goodbye Harry Potter and Gang! Till the next time I reread the entire series again.


0 Responses to “All Was Well”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3