Harry Potter and the Stingy Bookstores


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Haiyo... I'm sure you all have heard by now that MPH, Times and Popular have all refused to sell the final installment of the Potter Boy series to those who did not prebook. What's the fuss???
This goes to show that they sell overpriced books. If you think Tesco and Carrefour are the only ones selling the book for RM 69.90, Britain's Daily Express have reported that ASDA and Tesco UK are selling it for 5 pounds(RM 35)!!!

I'm sure J.K. Rowling will be pleased that the books are being sold for a much cheaper price so that more people can afford them. I haven't got my copy and am now wondering where to get it but I can wait.


0 Responses to “Harry Potter and the Stingy Bookstores”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3