Oh well...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I just came back from shopping with my dad. He must have realised how crappy I felt after the Henin-Bartoli tragedy so he decided to do something that made him crappy but made me happier ie shopping for bags and tech stuff. My dad is so cute. He complains after walking every 10 feet in 1 Utama but jogs 4 kilometres 4 times a week without fail.

We ended up at Universal Traveller and Travel Time and proceeded to look at suitcases. I fell in love with a really nice 22-inch cabin luggage when the salesgirl dropped a bombshell. If you are travelling to and around the UK, only 16-inch cabin luggages are allowed. What the heck?!?! It is miniscule and will probably only fit my underwear. What's the point??? Now I'll have to decide whether I want to check in everything and only carry my laptop ala Ah Mui or get one 16-incher and use it probably only once. I actually thought I could do the Chun Peng thing and stuff my cabin luggage to the brim with heavy stuff since they didn't check. Sigh...


0 Responses to “Oh well...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3