Yippee!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



My visa is ready already! I am amazed at the speed at which it is being issued because I applied for it yesterday. Praise God :)

Today at UMMC was quite eventful, tougher than most days because I followed the urologist from Cambridge for teaching and to him, 'teaching' means 'firing the students left-right-centre with questions'. We discussed renal colic, renal carcinoma, bladder cancer, testicular cancer, lymphocele, varicocele bla bla bla. My brain was fried but it was a good fry, not too burnt. UM students are good at all the tough and detailed clinical questions but I think IMU students are better with anatomy and physio. You will be surprised because we learn using the integrated approach which helps us remember better while UMians learn anatomy in 1st year and very little of that later on.

So yeah, that was my day. Now I'm all zonked out for zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........


0 Responses to “Yippee!!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3