Could this be my baby?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I think my patience in purchasing a camera is paying off and I shall keep waiting until the very last hour ha ha. At this point, I am seriously considering the Lumix FX 100 because of its...
New 28 mm wide angle Leica DC Lens
12.2 Mega pixels
2.5" High resolution LCD screen
Mega Optical Image Stabilizer (no more fear of shaky hands)
High sensitivity moder that comes with built in flash that can reach up to 16 metres
High sensitivity mode than comes with ISO 6400 (this means u can take pics even in the dark)
Venus Engine III(high quality video recording)
and lots of other features that I dare not blog about because I can't quite understand their functions yet ;)
I can't wait to test this beauty out!


0 Responses to “Could this be my baby?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3