Henin Wins!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yay! Henin prevails Ivanovic after all in a very one sided match. Although she started off being broken by the Serbian beauty, I remembered what my coach always says. The first half of the first set is trial and error. After that, its serious business.

True enough, Henin recovered but Ivanovic never did. Sad though because I was looking forward to a fight. Anyway congrats Justine! You're amazing!

By the way, Djokovic is Ana's boyfriend and even though he saw his girl got thrashed 6-1,6-2, he still supported her. ;)


0 Responses to “Henin Wins!!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3