E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



So many things just happened recently and to be quite honest, I'm in a daze. Hey, I got 2 weeks off from UMMC, its suppose to be R&R as in Rest and Relax not Rushing and Running! For example today, I was suppose to have a nice time at the movies but after getting a call, I rushed down to KLGH to do my check up. I had no idea how huge the hospital was until getting sent in the wrong direction by a security guard and walking 2 km in the reverse direction after that.

Its funny because normally, I'd be irked by this and frustration will set in but I am strangely at peace. I can't really explain it but we have a good God and its at hard times where I feel closer to His presence. Instead of feeling frustrated at my uncle's condition, my tutor and my preparations to go overseas, I am much calmer than before.

Now I know why Jesus did His devotion in the wee hours before all the hecticness of the day sets in. Speaking to my Father who loves me no matter what and who gives me the peace of God that surpasses all understanding will always make bad days good and good days better. Amen!


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3