Lecehnya...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Haiyo, I was too tired yesterday to blog because I spent the entire day with Ah Mui running about town mostly settling my stuff at KLGH where I had a painful Mantoux test and applying for visa in Wisma MCA.

The Mantoux Test
Thanks to Lee Yan, I had a painful premonition about the intradermal jap but things got worse when I saw the nurse jabbing another guy before me. She dropped the cotton on the floor and proceeded to pick it up while holding the needle which was still in the guy's arm!!! I had to stifle my scream. Worst thing is, she reused the cotton on the guy. Phew...Luckily, the MO on duty took over. What I don't understand is, must they draw an ugly circle the size of a fifty cents coin around the puncture mark? They say that I can't wash, wet and scratch that area including the circle so the GP knows where I've done the test?!!!? After sweating due to KL's weather, the circle faded and now, its completely gone.

VisaUK
They have increased security like crazy since the last time I went there. You can't turn on your phone, bring your bag in and even let your poor best friend in. Luckily there was secret recipe downstairs. Then, I had to wait my turn behind this mother and son who took ages just to enquire about application. When they finally left, I thought everything will go well but they said my affidavit wasn't detailed enough. They actually want to know in detail how much I'll spent on even shopping and food! How in the world am I supposed to know how often I'll frequent Zara and MNG???

Afterwards...
We finally reached KLCC and the cool air-conditioning greeted us. I never felt so happy before. It took a few minutes to decide where to satisfy our hunger and soon, I am myself again in one of my all time favourites...CHILI'S. This got me thinking, I hope we get to eat when we're in heaven and how I hope that there's CHILI'S there... Maybe God could let me run His Chili's outlet...sigh...


0 Responses to “Lecehnya...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3