E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Okay, I've made my peace. Its LIVERPOOL all the way woo hoo! I believe I have a greater calling singing "You'll Never Walk Alone" than just drooling at KaKa. This will be my first time waking up to see a match in the wee hours. All previous attempts have been unsuccessful.

Regarding another matter, I actually drove my maid to the airport just now and thinking that it'll just be a quick send off, I parked illegally. 2 hours later, due to Air Asia's 'efficient' check-in counter, I find myself strolling out leisurely with mom until I see my car being harassed by a traffic cop.

I don't know why I did it but I ran as fast as I could, screaming on top of my lungs "ENCIK!!!ENCIK!!!" When I reached my car, I could hardly breath, let alone pray that I'll get a second chance. I must have looked really sick/scary because the cop then said, "Haiyo, ok faster, fasterlah." Wow! Praise the Lord! This one incident has restored my faith that not all traffic cops are out to cari duit kopi. He was halfway filing up the saman formleh! What a nice guy. "Terima kasih banyak banyak!"


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3