Henin VS Ivanovic


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Its that time of the year again where the greatest names in tennis clash on clay. This time in the finals tomorrow, its backhand-wonder Justine Henin against Sharapova-teenage-killer Ana Ivanovic.

Both had a breeze in their semifinals with Justine beating Jankovic 6-2, 6-2 and Ana thrashing Maria 6-2, 6-1. While I'm rooting for Justine, I must say that Ana looks pretty intimidatingl with her tendency for aces and hard strokes. For Justine to lift that French Open title again, I think she needs to pull deeper from her past experiences and a couple more of aces should help along the way.


GO TEAM HENIN!!!



0 Responses to “Henin VS Ivanovic”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3