Football Fan Wannabe


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The UEFA Champion's League Final is drawing closer and closer and I've yet to pick a side. Crap, this is what happens when you're too lazy to actually watch some football games and you end up relying on Dad to tell you which team is better. Anyway, to fan the flame of "soccer-mad-nationess" in me, Dad gave me a deadline which is tomorrow before the match starts or else I won't be allowed in the AV room :( All I have to do is tell him which team I support but the problem is I have to choose between ...
...KAKA who is definitely my very own greatest football hero ever! Not even a vertebra fracture can stop him from melting the defenders, goalies and the heart of a girl who can't remember the last time she watched a football match. That's how great he is!!!
AND..

...LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB. "Gulp" I feel guilty even having to think about my decision. After all, in a couple of months, I'll be adopted into the 'You'll Never Walk Alone' community. What do I do now???


0 Responses to “Football Fan Wannabe”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3