Doing Laundry


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Create Your Own
I am such a klutz! I can't even get my dates right. We were suppose to catch David Gomes at Chill, Plaza Damas for a relaxing night of jazz but May 18 was on Friday! Sorry Julie!

Anyway, we decided to go to Laundry Bar instead. The whole place has expanded since I last went there with the Makan Clubbers. Julie had a really nice Mohito (I just took a sip) and I had a sour fling. Ha ha that sounds so wrong. Its actually lime juice and cranberry juice on crushed ice. Non alcoholic because I'm a responsible driver. (Time to roll your eyes)

We will try to catch Junji Delfino on June 9 and hopefully David Gomes on June 16. Any takers?


0 Responses to “Doing Laundry”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3