A Lil' Bit of Liv


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Ok, these are basically some on-the-way-home pics I decided to take randomly just to give you all a little taste of Liverpool.

Traffic is generally moderate and rarely do you find one the likes of KL so its pretty pleasant when you're walking on foot but when you're on the buses, its not so nice because the buses are driven really fast and they seem to brake anytime they want.

The castle-like building is St Luke's church but I'm not going to say more as we will be visiting it soon and I'd like to blog more about it but really, its a darling of a building. Rapid is Liv's version of IKEA.
The Eye and Ear Infirmary which is just infront of my hall. Its rather quiet and I don't see people walking in and out much. I wonder what goes on in there.

You call this lovely place the Phil which is short for The Philharmonic Dining Rooms. We had the pleasure of dining here with our hallmates last Sunday and in short, lovely place, lovely food and lovely people so if any of you ever drop by here, I'll definitely bring you to chill at the Phil!


0 Responses to “A Lil' Bit of Liv”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3