Lovely Liverpool


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It really is out of my expectation and I didn't expect Liv to be this lovely. I've been walking ALOT. Everytime we go to Tesco or Rapid, we go home and then come out again cos its just not possible to lug the stuff we buy around. However, I'm not complaining because you just can't take in enough of the beautiful Victorian buildings that line the streets.

Last night was my first time drinking in an English pub, one that was frequented by Paul Mccartney. I was super scared of smoke and whatnot but when I went there, I just realised nobody in UK smoke in pubs anymore plus I had 1 glass of red wine and it was only 1 pound fifty pence! No wonder, they drink so much in UK. I had a lovely time spent talking and laughing with new found friends.

Since its Sunday, I went to the Liverpool Chinese Gospel Church and I had a lovely time of worship and Holy Communion. We also got to witness 8 baptisms and hearing some of their testimonies really refreshed me.

I haven't been taking pics yet but I will. Tonight, we'll be having a traditional english dinner(whatever that means)in a pub with hall mates. The "Times 7" song is playing again in my head...


0 Responses to “Lovely Liverpool”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3