E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today at the hospital started out with postmortems and I guess its time to throw away all my daydreams about being a forensic pathologist/coroner inspired by Patricia Cornwell's Kay Scarpetta and all the CSI pathologists. Maybe its the way the bodies come in, like fallen Madame Tussaud's Wax models with eyes wide open, still staring but not seeing or the rotten stench which you can still smell behind the viewing gallery. Whatever it is, I think I can safely cross out Pathology from my future. It was just so good to walk to the bus stop at the end of the day where you meet and talk with living persons. This morning has renewed my perspective on life, on being alive and living a life...


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3