E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today as I was doing ward rounds with Prof, a patient did an unexpected thing when we finished examining her. Although she was very frail, she managed to lift both her hands, wave it up and down while trying to say thank you to us. It was a simple and genuine act of gratefulness.

Its hard to explain but the tiredness I felt after a long day suddenly faded and my perspective cleared. Imagine looking through a key hole, trying to get a glimpse when suddenly the door opens and you really get what's going on. I can't wait for med school to start again :)


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3