How To Tackle Sucky Days


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Recently, my buddy went through one of those days where everything that can go wrong went wrong. I thought I was going to be her saviour but hah! I had no idea I was going through one of those days as well until something bad nearly happened. I shall not reveal it here for fear of my two nosy sisters. Anyway, this is a 3 step guide to get through one of those days.

1) Find your buddy and go shopping together! It doesn't have to be a posh place like Starhill. A cosy flea market like the one in Mont Kiara will do. Even though it nearly rained and there was construction going on and some bad person stole my nice parking spot, you'll feel better after a while.

2) Treat yourself and your buddy to something new preferably containing chocolate at a place that pops into your mind. Even though its a posh place(Bakerzin in this case) where the sleepy waiter irks you and still brings the wrong order after repeating your order correctly, stimulating your taste buds helps to reduce your irritation.

3) Find more friends especially those you haven't seen in a long while. Go to a lousy restaurant, order and laugh at each other for paying exorbitant amounts for lousy food. Better still, move on to the "Remember whens..." and continue laughing off the entire sucky day. After that, you'll find it hard even to be irritated by the guy with shaky hands who takes your picture .

Try it and let me know if it works will you?


0 Responses to “How To Tackle Sucky Days”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3