E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Aiyo... Leaving in August has made me incapable of saying 'No' to invitations to hang out unless I have a really valid excuse such as attachment or visa matters.

Anyway, I will be spending the day at Midvalley with 3 friends. They will be shopping for the most of it I think. The problem is I'm not very exposed in the whole area of male shopping. Sure...I shop for my dad and buy gifts for some friends but its usually the case that a male friend follows me shopping and now its vice versa. Weirdla if you know what I mean.

They should have a "How to Accompany Your Male Friend Shopping for Dummies" because I think I'll definitely need it.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3