The Problem with Youtube is...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It makes certain series and dramas super excessible and 100% free especially the Korean and Taiwanese ones. Okay, I am not a fan of weepy, square-love story dramas BUT when you're at home doing nothing, you tend to be influenced by your siblings' activities and in my case, 2 Korean-Taiwanese-Cantonese-Drama-On-Youtube obsessive sisters.


That is how I came to watch Tree of Heaven, a Japanese/Korean production.



What I thought would be a just-for-fun-10-episode-thingy turned out to be one of the saddest stories I have ever watched. From episode 5 onwards, I cried and cried... and cried. The ending is absolutely heart-wrenching and up till now, I'm still reeling from it. The soundtrack and amazing talents (the lead actress was 15 when she filmed this) proved a lethal combination.

I couldn't sleep at all after finishing it yesterday as the scenes played back and forth in my mind. My tear ducts probably hypertrophied after all the crying. All this happened and I was on duty in church this morning. I know...I have learnt my lesson well, very very well. No more Youtube for me...absolutely no more.


0 Responses to “The Problem with Youtube is...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3