Out Henman, In Lopez


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Oh poor Brits, the great white hope crashed after a valiant effort yesterday. Henman lost in a 5 setter 6-7(3-7), 6-7(5-7), 6-3, 6-2, 1-6 to absolutely gorgeous Feliciano Lopez. Supporting Henman is never easy but I sided with the hopeful Brits yesterday night. The last set was absolute torture. What did Lopez do in the toilet before the 5th set???

Oh well, bygones are bygones. I shall divert my support to Mr. Lovely Lopez. I don't think I need to tell you why ;)

I love love love Wimbledon!!!


0 Responses to “Out Henman, In Lopez”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3