E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Oh boy, yesterday was darn tiring. I was shuttling to and fro rooms, checking patients, tracing records and helping the doctors. We had 200 patients in the afternoon! I felt like jello yesterday so couldn't blog and couldn't watch tennis boo hoo :(

Today was much better although I'll have more workload on top of my attachment in the coming days. I was introduced to Prof G from Cambridge. He's UMMC's new Urological Surgeon and he asked if I wanted to work for him until I leave so as usual, I couldn't say no. Today's highlights consisted of one cataract surgery and a laparascopic cholecystectomy (removal of gallbladder while assisted by a tiny tube-like telescope cum camera). Absolute Coolness!

Tennisly speaking, Go Henin! 6-0, 6-4...She must have wiped out Vera Duschevina. Serena Williams, Elena Dementieva and Jelena Jankovic joins her as 2nd round winners. Tonight's draw will include Henman, Fedex, Sharapova, Venus and Hewitt so stay tuned! Star Sports, Astro, Channel 82. Please pray that it won't rain!

I love love Wimbledon!!!


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3