Dilemma


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Crap... I just found out I have to make a difficult decision.

a) Follow Prof for the 1st KL International Breast and Colorectal Cancer Congress. It's 3 days at Crowne Plaza Mutiara and I get to go for free. I have to do some work of course but still, its a wonderful opportunity.

b) Follow my Grandpa, Aunt, Uncle, cousin Audrey for a 5 day vacation in Brunei. I love these people and I really want to spend time with them plus I haven't been to Brunei before.

Why God? Why must both happen on the same weekend?! Family or Work? Work or Family? Somehow, I know this will not be the last time I have to make a decision like this...


0 Responses to “Dilemma”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3