Praise God!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Woo Hoo! I just got mail from UMMC today and a very notable doctor or rather surgeon has approved of me doing an attachment with her. This is super wonderful because for the last month, everytime my cell members ask me what my prayer requests were, I would say, "Pray that I will use the remainder of my holidays wisely." I think I said that so often, sometimes I catch one of them mouthing these words to me as I said it.

I start this tuesday and will be shadowing her around as she does her job in Oncology and Surgery. Ok, basically I'm going to be seeing loads of breasts because she is one of Malaysia's leading experts in breast cancer. Thank you God for giving me this amazing opportunity! I promise I'll do my best. Now, where the heck are my Repro notes?


0 Responses to “Praise God!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3