Moving Madness


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





If there's one reason to control your shopping instincts, its this : the possibility of moving house which sadly has failed to hit me till now when I'm packing and not slacking to move house. I think I'm mad already.

How many sets of teapots and cups can one family need?
Answer is 1 but for a family who drinks tea everytime the moon turns purple, we have 8 sets which means 8 nice-to-look-at-but-highly-fragile teapots together with 32 twice-as-fragile teacups.

How many sets of encyclopedias does one family need?
Only one good one but apparently, my parents think on a different dimension. There is one for every precious daughter which comes up to 3 and not to mention an extra 3 sets of children's encyclopedias for the extra-stupid-daughter, me.

How many pairs of shoes shouldfour women have?
I'll be lenient so at the most the total should be 30 plus or minus a few pairs. Aha, but the question did not specify what type of women so for the Chan girls, we have 70 pairs. Congratulations! Congratulations! But wait, lets apply this question to clothes. Wow! I think we might have a Guiness World Record here.

How many photo albums can a family over the past 30 years collect?
20 albums with pictures lined beautifully in a row. My my, you can play the 'spot 10 differences between pic A and B' but I must warn you, the answers are tough to get. Also, we shall not forget the hundred gazillion photos which ought be in albums but strangely, have managed to escape their plastic prisons.

If only there's a cure for shopping...


3 Responses to “Moving Madness”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    wahahahaha! just like when i was moving my house last 2 years. pure torture!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    tell me about it!i so wish my maid can help more but i dun really trust her handling some of the stuff esp the breakables. Sigh...

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    yeah. know what u mean. there are still something we asked our maid to help us pack and until today, we still couldn't managed to find out which box(es) it is in!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3