E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hey Everybody!!!

I finally got my sim card and handphone today but I need your help. I was devastated when the Maxis guy said he couldn't do anything about my contacts so yeah, I lost all your numbers. Please text or call me using my old number so I can update my contact list ya. Thanks so much!

I've truly learnt my lesson and yes, I will carry my phone around at all times. If you ever find me without it, I give you the permission to knock me on my head. As for the love of my life, notice that it is a small "l" not a capital "L". Egg Roe, the Love of my life is God but you're right to remind me.


s u e t m a y


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3