E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




"...Sometimes when you sacrifice something precious, you're not really losing it. You're just passing it on to someone else."

This is the phrase that struck me most as I read Mitch Albom's 'The 5 people you meet in heaven'. Although Easter has passed, I still remember how I felt and what I thought of during my cell meeting the Friday before Easter. During prayer time, I was troubled with the fact that God had to sacrifice His Son for me and Jesus had to sacrifice His life for me. Now I know that Jesus didn't just lose his life, He passsed it on to me and to you in full abundance.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3