Happy Mother's!!!......*Crash!!!*


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Dear Mummy,
Its funny how one night the whole family was laughing over ais kacang and cendol at Sri Melaka. Then the next morning I received an sms from you saying you had an accident. For a few seconds, my heart really stopped beating. You can be very funny sometimes but that was not a situation in which you should be funny. Next time, give your darling daughter a call if you don't want her to die of a heart attack.

I'm really sorry we didn't have the photo shoot. I still thought you should have gone ahead with the makeover even though the so-called-stylo-milo-estee-lauder guy said we couldn't both be in one picture. Its at times like this, I realise how much you love me. I was all ready to burn an enormous hole in my pocket with the makeover and in the end I still did with that dinner at Sri Melaka but when I think of all the holes you have burnt for me, I know nothing can ever repay you back. Its like comparing a black hole to the pothole in front of our house.

Thank you for everything. I think 'everything' is a good word because listing down all you have done for me will take the rest of my life.


I love you!
s u e t m a y


0 Responses to “Happy Mother's!!!......*Crash!!!*”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3