con-/-nect


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm thrown back into the good old days in Form 5 when all my friends play around with their handphones and I'm left trying to fit into a generation of beep-beeps. It was not until when I started college, Dad decided to get me my first phone to track my whereabouts. The ever-hardy-boring-blue Nokia 3310 who stood by me through thick and thin, accidental drops and food spills.

For 4 years, I was satisfied but slowly peer or should i say cousin-pressure set in and I decided, hey! Its time to upgrade myself but I didn't do it. Right, mom did it for me. While visiting my uncles in Ipoh, she smartly bought me my first camera phone. A silver Samsung (I forgot the model). It was bulky but it satisfied all my curiousity about the so-called savvy phones with cameras that you stop using once u realised how much u don't need it but thanks Mom.

Then IMU pressure kicked in and no, I'm not blaming any of you because without that, I would never have had the chance to enjoy my Sony Erricson K500i. It wasn't the latest model in the market but that was the only phone I've ever chosen and I loved using it. Sigh... then stupidity and sheer forgetfulness caused me to not to zip my bag while in 1 Utama. Just like that, I lost the 2nd love of my life (1st is my Getz).

To all my ex-handphones wherever you all are right now, I pray that the peace of God be with you and that you will get owners that are deserving of you and who will take much better care of you than me. As for me, I hope this feeling of emptiness or rather disconnectedness will pass soon...


0 Responses to “con-/-nect”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3