Clock is ticking...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





Sigh... My heart is cracked with a fissure right in the middle. Half of it is pining for what will be missed in a couple more weeks. Its true that you will appreciate something better when you're about to lose it. After seventeen years in TTDI and I'm leaving... Life has been sweet; the countless birthday parties, kindie all the way to high school and lepaking all around although there are some hiccups along the way like the time where there were ferocious rottweilers, the occasional electricity and water shortage.Yet the other half screams with delight of what is to come. A bigger house, my own room, and a walk-in-wardrobe.

Aaaarggghhh!!! I'm torn...


3 Responses to “Clock is ticking...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    the house is looking good. whereabout is it?

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hey girl, i lost your blog address when renovating this site. the house is in DJ

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    oh. here you go. i reckon you have to scroll over to my name to get the link?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3