"Intellectual but BORING"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Yes, those were the words that spilled out of Anand the SP after the buzzer buzzed away twice.

SP : ok, any last questions?
me : urmm... nope 'smile'
SP : ok, the interview with you was very...INTELLECTUAL...
me : huh? 'smile getting bigger'
SP : yes... INTELLECTUAL but BORING
me : 'smile undergoes autodeflation'
SP : I told you right, i was an olympic weight lifter! Why didn't you ask me about
what type of weights I carried? you should be really excited that an olympic
weight lifter chose to visit your clinic!!!
me : 'fake smile comes on'

I cannot believe this guy!!! Part of me was laughing out loud and the other part desperately wanted to throw him out of the CSU room. I'll show you what weight lifters are made off! Hmph! Thats it, my practice next time will be a non-weightlifter friendly practice.


0 Responses to “"Intellectual but BORING"”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3