I feel like a ....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




When you haven't lost to anyone in anything for a long time, its hard to face the fact when you actually do. Sigh... George trashed me in badminton!!! Poor Sup and Pang could only watch. Sucker #2 actually decided to give me some kind of hope by playing with his left hand. Aargh...all the humiliation and shame is just too much. I was actually made to run like a fool all around the court. Then we decided to play doubles against Benny and Darren which didn't do much to ease to pain except maybe that George couldn't beat them. Ha ha! Oh no, i think he couldn't beat them because of me :( Waaaaaaaaaa!!!!


0 Responses to “I feel like a ....”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3