Way to go, Jay!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hey that rhymes!!! Jay, you've just made my weekend! Ha Ha, am really happy and excited for you. Praise God for a new brother in Christ. This is for you and your new family :)


I guess somewhere along my walk with God
At certain junctions, I became tired and bored
Distracted by artificial things on sidewalks
Never stopping to think till I stumbled on rocks

But God knows, He just does
He's got the right gift for me and for us
When we're tired and can't see right
Our Father brings out a little candle to light

Through its new flame, God gave me a sign
It brought me renewed joy in this walk of mine
Now I have a new light when in darkness I can look to
Coz you see my friend,that little candle is you

dedicated to our awesome God and his new son Jay Low


1 Responses to “Way to go, Jay!”

  1. Blogger Jay Low 

    hey...
    thanx so much for that poem there...
    really touched...
    from now on i'll learn as much as possible in this new family i'm in...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3