E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




A visit that costs 28 ringgit must be good right? I kept asking myself this question as we decided to enter the Aquarium KLCC. Hah it better be or else mom will nag me for life though i must say she's doing that already. Anyway, the place rocks! They even gave me a free CD of the place, probably trying to sedate me after charging me a bomb. Although Sentosa's Underwater World boasts of a larger collection of aquatic life, i'm sure its a matter of time and money before we see more species in town. Hopefully, the place will mature beautifully and still look like that after a few years and few hundred thousand potential vandals.


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3