I Know, Yet I Don't


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It's time to change, the sister said,
On came the gloves and so still she laid,
Aprons and coats, all in white,
I wasn't prepared, what a sight,
My hands worked, my eyes teared,
She laid still, her eyes teared,
Gauze by gauze, we had to cover,
Her skin could hold no longer,
It was too much, the tremors came,
I held her hand, I called her name,
I told her I know, yet I don't.


1 Responses to “I Know, Yet I Don't”

  1. Blogger VickieVic 

    nice, suet may =) tho i must say- Update ur blog haha

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3