My 1-week "Break"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



There it goes.. Time really flies when you are busy and the weird thing is my 1-week "break" was my busiest week ever this semester. I guess it all started when Andrew asked me to be part of the CF ' CHOICES' camp organising comittee.

I thought I would have a lot of time to become a mall junkie again but I found myself cracking my brains for fun games and suffering long hours mass producing name tags for the campers. To top that all, the seemingly never-ending committee meetings we had.

Oh, before I forget, I have to mention the special journey we took up Genting. Andrew's car radiator overheated and thank God, we stopped halfway before it got out of hand. When we removed the cap, coolant and steam actually escaped and the colour of the coolant is green! Cars and buses passed by and their passengers looked curiously at a bunch of 5 kids busy taking pictures by the roadside while their car cooled off. The funny part is shortly before we had to stop, we actually pulled over to help a couple whose honda civic had the same problem! It was hilarious when they sped past us and luckily they did. I wouldn't know where to hide if they saw us in our state.

Ha ha ha... All's not gloom because people can be so funny sometimes and laughter was really what kept me going. In the end, the 3 days we spent up at Genting paid off. Everybody who went had a good time playing and meeting new faces. Weather was really cool and although we panicked on the 2nd day because it rained (some games were supposed to be outdoors), we found ourselves worrying for nothing.

Coming down the hill was unfortunately terrible because the bus driver sped all the way down and I was really surprised I did not regurgitate my breakfast. The minute I touched home-base, I practically dropped dead on the sofa, clad in dirty clothes ignoring my empty stomach and had my first good sleep in a really long while.


0 Responses to “My 1-week "Break"”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3