My First!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hooray!! I finally own a stethoscope!! Its really beautiful with its black piping, glistening body, matching ear-pieces and an engraved nametag. It cost me a cool RM234 too.

There was an initial quarrel between my sisters as to whether to put my name facing outwards or inwards. It seems that I look dorky with my name hanging at the Y-band but come to think of it, if anyone actually stole my baby and used it, it would be obvious that it doesn't belong to them. Anyway... when everybody calmed down, I decided to go with putting my name backwards because I wouldn't want to risk being targetted by lecturers and cranky hospital-staff especially the matrons.

Oh yeah, which reminds me, I better learn how to use it properly!


0 Responses to “My First!!!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3