E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The phone rings and on the other line, I hear my sister's voice. After spending close to a month in Bintulu national service camp, I honestly expected to her to ask me how I am and tell me she really misses me. Instead she screams, "Is it true that Siti Nurhaliza broke up with Datuk K??!!?" What on earth.... Maybe National service is working after all. Prior to NS, she would never have taken so much interest in all this kind of gossip so I guess she must be really mixing well with the people. There has been a lot of criticisms about implementing NS, that its too late to foster unity and that it doesn't work bla bla bla. Well, at least our country recognizes the need to strengthen racial ties and are actually doing something about it. Some things have to start somewhere....


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3