To Zouk or not to Zouk...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I guess there's not much of a countdown but ball is just a few days away! Having missed last year's, I hope Reminiscent will be an awesome night although my mind has recently taken to a particular 4-letter word. Z-O-U-K.

That's right! After the ball my friends are actually going clubbing and kindly agreed to play the part of babysitting a 21-year-old to her maiden clubbing experience. I wish I feel the good kind of excitement, you know the type which is not seasoned with a dash of guilt?...


0 Responses to “To Zouk or not to Zouk...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3