Stormy Stormy Days


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Aaaaahhhhh!!!! I'm dead tired....Feel like a zombie after 5 hours of filming for "Storm In a Teacup". To Julia and Brad, I seriously respect you and your peers. The amount of work you all dedicate to entertain us through the big screen is unbelievable! How do you guys do it???

Its bad enough I had to miss my tennis finals for IMU cup. The team still won gold even though they have a lousy captain who deserves to be shot. I owe you people lunch!!!


2 Responses to “Stormy Stormy Days”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    ah chan!! finally updated ur blog! sorry for not writing in a while. been procrastinating. have u watched stomp? drop me a line la. at least that'll force me to reply.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    how often do you read these comments? are you notified when you get a new one?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3