Ouch!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Oh man, this holiday is turning me into a giant, clumsy potato-human hybrid. I guess this is quite noticeble as my "fit" sister decided to drag me to my very first physical activity since I don't know when. I was still in the midst of munching my "Heong Pang" from Ipoh when she yelled at me commander style. I quickly hurried and grabbed my socks in one hand but I was still munching off the other. Down the stairs I went......and whoops! Yeah, I slipped and went down via my gluteus (Butt) with "Heong Pang" crumbs everywhere. Its still painful and I think my coccyx is bruised as well so everytime I want to sit down, I've got to be extra careful. Lesson of the day is don't eat when you're walking down the stairs.


0 Responses to “Ouch!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3