E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Hi everyone! It seems I've dissapeared into the world of coffee so much so that I have failed to do anything about my spammed tagboard. Jay and Chuen, my two bored friends obviously have nothing better else to do and decide to try their hands at spamming. Not bad you all! Hey, I might even have a new reader! Welcome, Welcome Auntie Angie!

Anyway, in the midst of spilled coffee, faked wedding bells and imaginary kickass frappucinos which I think is rather cool, I managed to fit in Actorlympics. I will make it a point though, to suggest it to my boss and maybe one day Starbucks will be selling Kickass Frappucino Blended Cream! Back to Actorlympics at Bangsar's Actor's Studio, the Malaysian version of Whose Line Is It Anyway?, Afdlin Shauki and Rashid Salleh were at their funniest best! Of course, Douglas Lim, Ida Nerina, Naa Murad and Reza Zainal Abidin played excellant sidekicks. Emcee of the night was the delectable (but sadly, I think he's gay) Edwin Sumun. Harith Iskandar sat at the end of the row where Nana, Chuen and I sat. We were not surprised that he was invited or volunteered to go upstage to add his share to the hilariousness.

To sum it all up, this are the ingredients to this week's wednesday:

Morning ~ Coffee beans, Caramel Drizzle, Frappucinos and Muffins
Middle ~ Turkey and Ham Panini, Lattes and Cheesecakes
Night ~ Marche's Fusilli and Actorlympics

Add them all up to get an absolutely, deliciously laugh-your-guts-out day!


0 Responses to “”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3