Blur Bean


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I'm starting to get a hang I THINK and everyday at STARBUCKS is slowly starting to register in my brain as NORMAL. However, I'm still blur in some things and in some ways, I will always be blur. Ha ha, my poor manager must be wondering why he hired a Blur Bean.

I did my first middle shift yesterday afternoon and nearing the end of my shift, Brian asked me to take off the mats at the bar, sweep and mop that area. Everything went okay until it was time to mop. He brought out a yellow device on wheels which looked highly complicated to me. I did figure out however it was to put the mop and water. Am I smart or what! Then there was this long blue shaft sticking out of it and didn't seem to play any part of the mopping process so I concluded that it was the STEERING WHEEL!

10 minutes into mopping and pushing this yellow monster of a pail around, Khalid comes out and suddenly says,"Hey doctor(thats what they so irritatingly call me now!), don't you think the floor is a bit too soapy?". Hmm...Really?? What am I to do? I'm been pushing the mop against the drainer as hard as I could. What happened next will then become the Joke of the Day at Starbucks Ikano. Khalid promptly took the mop from my hand, twist it in the drainer and gripped my "Steering Wheel", gave it a push. Amazingly, the drainer compressed itself, producing a superbly dry mop!

Obviously, my face had already turned beetroot now and the shock forced me to voice my recent speculation of the function of the "Steering Wheel". In 5 seconds,the entire crew burst out in hilarious laughter (loud enough for every customer to put down their coffee and look our way). Sigh...What's a blur bean to do? I guess there's nothing left but to join the laughter so thats what I did, all the way home and to bed.


0 Responses to “Blur Bean”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


The WeatherPixie

Fun Stuff

I Read These Too

Previous posts

Archives


ATOM 0.3